Wednesday, September 28, 2011

4D Ultrasound

Today I had a 4D ultrasound. Troy and I were very excited to see this little one again. We got a CD with a ton of pictures and also about a 15 minute DVD which shows the baby moving (that's what the 4D allows). There are only hand and face pictures because the technician didn't want to risk us seeing what the gender of the baby was by getting pictures of the feet. The baby cooperated wonderfully and even brought one foot up by it's face at one point. Troy and I definitely agreed that this little one looks like Luke and without question has the same button nose as Luke. We also both thought that this little one has a more round face. After having a similar ultrasound with Luke I had a strong feeling that he was a boy but with this one I feel like the features could go either way.

I'll also let you in on a little secret. Troy and I have decided that if we go with having a VBAC we'll most likely find out the gender of this baby. We currently have a sealed envelope with two pictures in it telling us if it's a boy or a girl. We have an appointment with a midwife next Wednesday to discuss the risks and benefits of a VBAC and a repeat c-section. I'll keep you posted. Enjoy the cuteness below :)

Notice the eyes are open in the pic below
The next two you can see the tongue
Here's the foot along with both hands

No comments: